Unexpected Surprise

Unexpected Surprise:

What is "Unexpected Surprise"  Once every couple months I will offer a single piece at a reduced price.  It will only be that price, until a second one may be made available.  This Fine Art piece may be available for a couple days or a month.  So this is a section to look at. This is a thank you to those who watch and purchase from my site.  Enjoy




Now watch, this will remain on my site at the full price in my figurative gallery, and in the 2nd gallery (for those who know) under "Unexpected Surprises".  I am not submitting a print  in this category, but the original.
So enjoy. 





"Nude's Compass" is a mixed media painting on 100% cotton rag, archival, acid free paper. Painted with acrylic paint and gesso , and colored pencil work added. Overall paper size is 14" x 20. However I would reveal an area (as shown) through the opening in a mat or frame of approximately 11 1/2" x 15 1/2". Enjoy all the possibilities in matting and framing. Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts